Good morning! It’s going to be a wonderful day!
Here are some links to check out this weekend – make it a great one. 😉
- If you consider yourself spontaneous, and you like to travel, and you like to save money on your plane tickets…this site is for you. [Hint: check out the Pick Two Get One option!]
- Jerry Seinfeld has just started a second season of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee! Still don’t know how he got away with that name. Watch out for Sarah Silverman, though.
- A hilarious post on bats in places you don’t want them (be forewarned).
- My mom always made sure we kept our house neat and clean. Apparently, some other people are not the same in that respect, and a woman over at Apartment Therapy has done a quick study on the Dirty Little Secrets of Tidy Families. She pretty much nails it.
- A brand-new site for thought-provoking, two- to three-minute rants, lessons, and life thoughts.
- Seriously one of the best talks I’ve ever heard, by Simon Sinek, on business modeling (brought to my attention by my brilliant uncle, who has been building on these principles for years now).
- I want one of this man’s knives. Maybe. Actually, I’d be scared to own one. Watch how he makes them.
Honorable mention has to go to the short how-to video on scrambling eggs in the shell. Someone has WAY too much time on their hands.