Good morning! I hope this weekend is looking like a fun one. It’s sometimes hard to tell from the vantage point of Friday, but the good news is that you get to make it a great one, no matter what. 🙂
- Ever wonder how they make spring roll wrappers?
- I was TOTALLY blown away by this video, wondering the entire time how on earth they could build such a thing! And then I read the explanation.
- Nickolay Lamm has used a 3D printer and some photoshop to create a “Normal” Barbie doll. A Barbie doll whose proportions are actually physically achievable, who doesn’t distort the minds of young girls into thinking her ridiculous form is the essence of perfection. Way to go, Nickolay!
- After a discussion this week on GMOs and safe food, here are the top five reasons why GMOs (genetically modified organisms) are NOT the ticket to sustainable agriculture and food for the masses.
- Another trip/experience in which I would LOVE to participate (and this one spans our anniversary!!), but which is also not in the budget or schedule. <sniff>
- Which ice cream flavor are you?
- A three-minute interview clip of Dustin Hoffman explaining a realization before the filming of Tootsie – I found it telling.