Time for another weekend already! Hurray! I notice that it gets harder and harder to get up in the mornings as the week goes on. Friday is the toughest, and I cannot wait for tomorrow, even though Joshua and I will be babysitting our sweet niece, and may not get to sleep in all that much. 😉 No worries. I think anything Sophia can give us will be better than 5:00/5:40am.
So here are some cool articles I came across or was forwarded this week! Enjoy!
- How very, very English. Love this, and happy birthday, Prince George!
- Oh my goodness. Can you believe Heineken is doing this?! Would you dare??
- How about this awesome article on homeschoolers and socialization? Great answers!
- One of the coolest Vine videos I’ve ever seen – the shaking of cherries off a tree (I mention that it’s a Vine video so that you know it will only take 6 seconds to watch).
- Ok. Who’s going to Italy with me, and when are we leaving?
- So there’s a new website out there (and an app, obviously) trying to change the face of GPS. Instead of confusing number-based coordinates, they’ve tagged 3×3-meter areas with random three-word sets. Like award.tricks.fish. And then, since it’s GPS, it can lead you to that exact, 3×3-meter spot. Exactly. So instead of texting directions to get through your maze of an apartment complex, you can say, hey – we’re at slam.pile.stairs. See you there.
- Speaking of Prince George, let’s bookend this list with another article on the power of our words. #RoyalBaby
Make it a great one!