Today is closing day! We’re driving down to the office at 8:00am to sign a portion of our lives away. It’s exciting and very grown-up. It does kind of feel like a leap into the unknown beyond. We can’t wait to have you in our new place (for those of you I actually know personally)!
Here are some links for your weekend. Enjoy!
- Uber-cool slo-mo food video. Do you know what happens when you put a grape in the microwave?
- You know how Priceline and Orbitz and Kayak all have those price comparison options for flights? It’s ugly, and it can be confusing. Meet Hipmunk – love how they have their site set up! Very…hip.
- As incredible as some of these are, I’m not sure I’d want any of them in my house.
- Brought to my attention by my sister, Mary, this has quickly become one of Joshua’s favorite sites.
- How happy are we?
- Voices like this normally come from much heavier women – amazing that she can so easily fill that vast space with glorious sound!
- Scary article on what drowning really looks like. Half of children who drown do it within 25 yards of a parent or other adult! (?!)