Where did the week go? I’ll tell you where it went: it got packed into a cardboard box and is probably still stuck in there, somewhere in my new living room. I haven’t found it yet.
I’ll keep you posted.
- Fabulous music video from Israeli Orthodox singer Aaron Razel – this video was filmed in the Nachla’ot area of Jerusalem, which is where I lived when I went! Watching it brings me back. I have walked these same streets!!
[Caveat: it’s all in Hebrew, obviously, but if you listen closely, you will hear the words, “HaShem Hu Ha-Elokim” – the L-RD, He is the G-d. This is what the Israelites said on Mount Carmel after Elijah’s sacrifice with the prophets of Baal. The phrase is repeated several times, so listen for it!]
- Funny article on breakfast. 🙂 I’m more of a yogurt/fruit person, myself…
- Is it wrong to be wealthy?
- If you’re a passive activist when it comes to causes, and passively wonder what some of the companies who make your food and other household items support/oppose, and passively want to do something about it (without too much effort, of course), check out Buycott.
- An absolutely epic site to give you a small idea of how big the world really is.
- Loved the sweet, short video at the end of this post on a ninth anniversary.
- NICE. Our government is just totally broken.